Panel Hosts are responsible for setting up and breaking down any and all displays used during their panel. This does not include the table which comes free/setup. Please arrive early if necessary.
- Panel Hosts are responsible for all activities related to their panel, including any and all equipment necessary for running their panels.
- Panels must be Japanese/Korean anime, manga, fan-fiction, cosplay, gaming, culture, or fashion related, or pertain to drawing, voice acting, animation, or crafting -- meaning no panels on Angry Birds or Star Trek, etc.
- No food or drink may be part of your panel -- not even as a giveaway/free sample/instructional guide.
- Panels must be open to anyone and everyone who wishes to attend.
- Panels must not be offensive. Please keep your panel family-friendly ("Rated R" or less)
- In order to fit multiple activities into our limited space, panels are to be kept to an hour long at most. If desired, you may opt to have more than one panel time block after others have completed theirs, time permitting. You will have the option for this during the application process.
All panel submission forms will be reviewed by a member of S.S. Kaizoku staff. If accepted, you will be notified privately and given the opportunity to draft a small paragraph's worth (150 words or less) of information regarding your panel for our programs, subject to the approval of S.S. Kaizoku Con's director.